You are going to love this amazing copycat frosty recipe from Wendy's restaurants that is quick and easy to make at home. Amazing copycat frosty recipe from Wendy's restaurants that is quick and easy to make at home.
I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to whip up a big batch for a crowd. The ingredients are a simple three items and all could be bought cheaper in a store brand product.
The process was super simple to make our own amazing copycat Frosty. The hardest part was waiting on the ice cream maker to do its magic so we could enjoy.
If you are trying to watch your weight this recipe would be easy to convert to a less calorie treat by using no sugar whip topping and low-fat chocolate milk.
Amazing Copycat Frosty
- 6 ounces Cool Whip thawed
- 7 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ gallon chocolate milk
- Add Cool Whip and Sweetened Condensed Milk in to a medium size mixing bowl. Whisk together until smooth.
- Pour in chocolate milk, whisking together.
- Pour mixture into your ice cream makers bowl.
- Turn on your ice cream maker and freeze for 30-45 minutes, or until Frosty is at desired consistency! Serve frozen, with a spoon.