Bacon and Whiskey BBQ Sauce is sure to make you a superstar cook at your…
Citrus sweet and spicy with a punch of coffee flavor will make this Spicy Orange and Coffee BBQ Sauce jazz up all your BBQ meals.
This is an easy BBQ sauce to make, just put all the ingredients in a pot and simmer for 45 minutes. Serve with pork, chicken, beef or fish, it will complement them all.
If you like cooking with coffee be sure and try my BBQ Coffee Dry Rub recipe. BBQ Coffee Dry Rub is the perfect rub for kicking up your chicken, beef or pork. It infuses your taste buds with a sweet slightly nutty flavor and can be kicked up with some heat if you double up on the cayenne pepper.
Sweet and spicy with a punch of coffee flavor will make this Spicy Orange and Coffee BBQ Sauce jazz up all your BBQ meals.
- 1 cup brewed very strong coffee
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 3 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons Sriracha (or more if you like it spicy)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer then reduce heat to low for 45 min.
- Stir occasionally to be sure it is not sticking to bottom of pan.
- Cool to room temperature before serving
- Leftovers will keep for up to two weeks in the refrigerator