The Masters Egg Salad recipe is a classic sandwich served at the Augusta National's concession stands that you will want to make at home.
Many copycat recipes add all kinds of ingredients like, vinegar, mustard, celery or seasonings but that is not how Augusta National does things. Everything is done simple and perfect just like the egg salad they serve to their Masters patrons.
To create this recipe I went right to the source, the Masters egg salad sandwich bag. They list every ingredient and surprisingly there are only a few simple ones.
TIPS FOR MAKING
The key to creating an authentic egg salad just like you would get on the course is to chop your boiled eggs very small. Then it is important to mix all the ingredients until the yellow of the eggs and the mayonnaise create a creamy smooth salad. Of course, if you have ever been to the Masters you know it's always served on soft white bread!
Bring a little Masters Golf to your table! I have compiled the most FAMOUS AUGUSTA RECIPES associated with the traditions of golf in one cookbook. Learn the recipe's history, get tips on making the recipe, and print beautiful golf-themed recipe cards. Your friends and family will love these!
- Masters Pimento Cheese Recipe
- 7 Famous MASTERS Golf Tournament Recipes You Must Try
- Augusta National Sour Cream Pound Cake
- Pimento Cheese Crackers (using the Masters Pimento Cheese recipe)
- Arnold Palmer Drink
- The Masters Peach Ice Cream Sandwich
MASTERS PARTY IDEAS
Throwing a Masters Party with your golf enthusiast friends will be easy with these Masters party ideas. Learn simple decorating tips, ideas for what to wear, and recipes to help you serve traditional foods from the Masters.
The Masters Egg Salad
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise real
- 1/8 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Chop hard boiled eggs very fine, the whites should be the size of peas or smaller
- Combine chopped eggs, mayonnaise and paprika in a bowl, mix until egg yokes and mayonnaise form a creamy consistency
- Serve on soft fresh white bread